The Lymphstar Pro® Instrument Technology - What is it? The Lymphstar Pro® is an electronic device that uses noble gases in glass tubes. The gases are excited (ionized by a high voltage field at low current (amperage).
· The noble gases used are argon, xenon and krypton. These gases are natural in earth's atmosphere all the time, but in minute amounts. This mixture is custom made and it glows a bluish purple.
· The therapy heads emit various fields of energy when touched onto the skin. The primary action is an electrostatic field. It is like a static electric spark received from walking across carpeting in dry climatic conditions and then discharged when touching a grounding surface. But thousands of these sparks are formed at the surface when touching the skin. The client does not feel the sparks.
· Next, the field is driven by a circuit that pulses it in a dynamic cycle, within a specific range of frequencies under 1,000 Hz. We call this pattern a 'dynamic wave - pulsed field.™ This proprietary process keeps your body from adapting to the energy over time, as well as provides richer fields of frequencies that the body can use.
· Thus, it creates multiple harmonics and other subtle energies, a concept that allows the body to select from more energetic "information" within the frequencies.
· This ionic field is then pulsed at low frequencies. It is a pulsating field of static electric bursts at microamperes (millionths of an ampere).